Am feeling a bit better – I have a huge stock of anti depressants which I’ve dutifully stuck my snout into and things are not as terrible as they were last week. (Anti depressants work very quickly on bipolar people, so I must be wary of them sending me ‘high’ which is always a risk.) Today I really felt the difference – woke up feeling almost optimistic about things. My sis and her friends have been real gems, and her boyfriend too (they’ve been together for a million years and he knows me very well, in fact his default method of trying to get me out of depression is to pull down my trousers and spank me.)
Things that I have learned in the past week:
- If you put a tampon in a cup of tea it will basically explode.
- Everything is going to be ok.
- Cows should not be spooked.
- Goats are vital in the fight against depression.
- Fresh flowers are nice in a bedroom.
- If you sew pretty buttons on things, it makes the things look jazzy.
- I look sort of hot in frosted pink lipstick.
- Everything there is to know about the rape of Nanking.
That’s not bad for seven days, huh.